Sunday 26 February 2017

The end...at last !

I got around to fitting the new parts to the bike this last weekend. The mirrors have really made a difference to the width and overall look of the bike. She´s really looks like a little motorcycle now. New fork reflectors, horn and rear fender complete that look. The carburetor has made a world of difference to the performance of the bike. She starts on the first kick and goes like a rocket (a 49cc rocket).  

As there is not much left to do on the bike besides obtaining one or two hard-to-find parts, I think it is safe to say that this restoration is now complete. 
I therefore will not be updating this blog any further.  

I have changed most of the fasteners on the bike to dome head stainless steel cap screws. I am still searching for a NOS R/H blue leg cover. If you have one to sell me please get in contact with me 


No comments:

Post a Comment